The Ute Lodge is located in the Flattops Wilderness of northwest Colorado. We are 30 miles east of Meeker, Colorado, at the end of the road surrounded by the White River National Forest.
- Private stocked fishing pond
- Yoga retreats
- ATV trails
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Barnyard with chickens, pigs, turkeys, horses cats and a dog
- Picnic area
- Convenient to nature – hiking, stream, elk, big aspen trees
- 8 Cabins of various sizes and occupancy
- 12 RV/tent sites
- Bath house
- Coffee Maker
- Free wifi
- All linens in cabins
- Backcountry Yurt
- Check in time 3:00 pm
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Minimum number of days bookings made prior to May 15 are only for 4 day minimum. After May 15 then we take infill reservations.
- The lodge was homesteaded in 1930 by Joe Fox, and has been a guest ranch/ hunting camp ever since.
- Ask to see the Teddy Roosevelt cabin!
- Check us out on Facebook Ute Lodge hunting and Ute Lodge summer
Please contact us if you have any questions
Karl and Mona Maser Ute Lodge