Located 20 miles east of Meeker on the White River, we have 10 rustic cabins, 2 modern cabins, 9 full hookup RV sites and tent camping. Rustic cabins start at $75.00 a night for 2, and $125.00 a night for 2 for a modern cabin. RV sites start at $35.00 a night and tent sites are $25.00 a night. The 6th night is free! Additional guests are $5 to $15 more, depending on the reservation. Hunting season rates are slightly higher.
Rustic Cabins do not have running water, and share the common bathroom/shower house located in the middle of the cabin area. Rustic cabins DO have electricity, with full size refrigerators, electric coffee pot, micro-wave, toaster, and all cooking and eating utensils. Some cabins have gas stoves with gas heaters, and some with coal and wood stoves that are for your cooking and heating. Bedding is not included in the rustic cabins. Mattresses have a plastic cover, so you are welcome to bring sleeping bags or whatever you would like. Towels, both kitchen and bath are included.
Modern Cabins have a full bath and full kitchen. They also include all bedding and towels. These cabins also have all cooking and eating utensils and several small appliances – microwave, electric coffee pot, crock pot, and toaster. TV’s are also in each of the modern cabins.
Cabins either have a screened in front porch, or a deck. All have picnic tables and charcoal (rustic) or gas (modern) grills.
- We have almost a mile of private fishing on the White River – located right behind our cabins and RV/tent area.
- ATV’s are welcome – County Road 8 is ATV friendly and you can drive right from your cabin to several trail heads.
- Horse corrals are available on the premises. Several trail heads close by to ride up into the Flat Tops Wilderness.
- Pets are welcome for an additional $10.00 fee per reservation. (2 pet limit per cabin/RV site)
- WIFI is available in certain areas close to the main lodge/deck – Good for checking messages back home!
- We have a “game room” cabin equipped with ping pong tables, games, cards, books, etc. Great to use for getting several cabins together in the evening or on a rainy day. RV and tent campers all have full use of this facility.
- There is a large deck outside the old store building for guests wanting a larger area for family, etc. This has room for several picnic tables and also the use of the gas grill.
- For our hunters, we are ideally located in units 23 and 24, with easy access to Sleepy Cat Mountain and Burro Mountain.